Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain coat (on rainy day), drinking water, fruits in season and insurance for rider & passenger (ATVís damages not covered)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
What to Bring:
Sport wear, sport shoes, sun block, sun cap, sunglasses and insect spray.
- A comprehensive training session makes our tours suitable and safe for both inexperienced and experienced riders. - Riders have to be in good physical and mental condition to ensure safety. The pregnant and physically disabled should not participate.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by parents/guardians and tour guide/instructors of tour operator.
- In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operatorís conditions and guests must accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gear such as helmet and gloves.
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund