Santiburi Samui Country Club
The Course starts you off with a journey
through tropical coconut forest deep into
the mountain...the fairways follow the
natural line of the hills, creating an
interesting and exciting multi-level golf
game...natural stones and hill slopes also
adds to the challenge
Welcome to Santiburi Samui Country Club - "A
MUST TO PLAY!"
Santiburi Samui Country Club is a
championship golf course landscaped on the
mountain of Samui Island. Each of the 18
holes on this 6,930 yards, par-72 course,
has its own unique character and challenges.
From steep uphill and downhill slopes to
winding fairways that cuts into the coconut
forest to cliffs and mountain creeks,
Santiburi Samui Country Club is simply one
of the most unique golf course that is built
in perfect harmony with its natural
Each hole has been positioned along the
different altitudes of the natural hills
which constructs an up-and-down-hill golf
game. It would be such an interesting and
entertaining game to play. Moreover, golfers
will be able to enjoy magnificent view of
the ocean and beaches almost at all time.
Architectural design will enhance the
natural beauty and blend into the
surroundings by conserve the coconut jungle,
which is also the symbol of Koh Samui.
|Driving Range :
||The driving range has been designed to replicate the golf course with shots to hillside greens. The tee area also has a spectacular view of the ocean. The pratice putting green is well suited to be similar to green you will find during your round.
|Golf Course Summary:
||- Club House Architect : Dr.Tanit Charoenpong
- Golf Course Designer : Pirapon Namatra
- Golf Course Co-designer : Edward A.Thiele
- 18 Holes, 72 Par
- Total Yardage 6,930
||- Club House
- Luxurious Panoramic Sea View Restaurant
- Locker Room
- Putting Green
- Driving Range
|Dress Codes :
- Shirts with collar and sleeves are required, at all time.
- Slacks, golf shorts, or walking shorts are considered appropriate.
- Shirts with collar and sleeves are considered appropriate.
- Slack, mid length shorts, or mid length skirt are considered appropriate.
- Only soft spike or spike less golf shoes, are allowed on the golf course, practice green area, and driving range.
- Any footwear that damages the greens is strictly forbidden.
- Tank tops, T-Shirts, fishnet tops, halter-tops, bathing suits, sweats, athletic shorts, blue jeans or denim slacks or shorts.
|Playing Rules :
||- Please make reservations in advance.
- The number of golfer per group including non-golfer is maximum 5 persons per group. (This is subject to change without prior notice).
- All Golfers must register at the proshop at least 15 minutes before reserved tee off time.
- Estimated playing time for 18 holes is 4 hours 30 minutes.
- Please be as considerate to the group behind you as you would like the one in front to be you.
- Golf cart and Caddy are compulsory. (One golf cart for one golfer and one caddie).
- Caddie Tip is not compulsory but as per individual discretion.
|The Rain Check Policy :
||On Occasions the golf course may become unplayable because of heavy rain. In such unfortunate circumtances you may be not allowed to finish your round of golf.
The rain check policy will apply as follows:
- If you are playing hole # 1 - # 13, a rain check coupon for the value of 9 holes (green fee only) will be issued with validation of 1 month.
- Rain check coupon must be issued on the day of play.
(Green fee +
4 pax up
price is per
for caddie &
• All fees
Equipment Hire/Caddy Fee
(Price Per person)
1,000 & 2,000
Range Ball (30
- **Golf Cart
and Caddie are
Club will allow
soft spiked golf
Club allows a
Club will not
on the course.
- Full Prepayment required on confirmation.
- Any amendment/cancellation please inform
at least 3 days before service date.
- In case of cancellation less than 2 days
prior to service date, 100% of the initial
booking will be charged.
- In any case of no-show full prepayment
will be non-refundable.